Thursday, December 6, 2012

parenthood

A really low-key, quietly awesome show created by the head writer of Friday Night Lights. All of the acting is excellent, particularly Dax Shepard, which is something I never thought I would write! Mae Whitman (aka Ann from Arrested Development) is also really great. 

And it's set in Berkeley, which I appreciate but also find kind of funny because it gives you lines like "You drove all the way from downtown Berkeley during rush hour just to talk to me?" when that would only be like 10 minutes no matter where they live. And "I came all the way from San Pablo Avenue!" Haha Parenthood, only Los Angeles has crazy traffic all the time, do some research please.


Plus, look at this backyard where they have all of their family functions! Dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment